Let An Aurora Lawyer Act As Your Trustee

One of the services of the James T. Anest, PC, is advisement about wills, trusts, and probates. An associate can set up a trust for the protection of your minor children in the event of your death. This is especially important if substantial funds are involved.

You can avoid the possibility of any family disputes by leaving the responsibility of your child’s trust to your estate attorney, who will be legally responsible for it’s distribution. You can set it up anyway you wish, with allotments to be designated by your Aurora lawyer as the children age, or all funds to be held in trust until they reach the legal age of 18. Your attorney will also make judgements about borrowing from the trust over time, in concurrence with your wishes.

Count on the experience and knowledgeability of your Aurora lawyer to act as your trustee. Call Parker Lawyers at 303-841-9525.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *